Sanctuary (Church Building)
Parish Facilities (Campus)

Church Building Exterior

Church Building Exterior Church Building Interior


Sanctuary (Church Building)
Erected in 1953 on the northeast corner of East Ninth and Lydia streets.  This sanctuary is rich in design and color and enhanced by beautiful stained glass windows.  Choir area is located on the left side below the steps of the altar with excellent live acoustics throughout the church.  To the right of the altar is our Cry Room.  Maximum occupancy is approximately 450 people, which includes the choir loft.


Food Pantry/Clothing Closet
Housed in the recently renovated basement of the church with ADA accessibility.  Entrance faces the east side of the property behind the parish office.  Operated by the Social Ministries Department.